Country of Origin︰China
Minimum Order︰500 kg
This paper has good crimping property, taste neutrality, high particle retention, superior infusion and optimum wet strength.
A lightweight, non-heat sealable paper comprised of a special blend of abaca and selected cellulosic fibres. This paper has good crimping property, taste neutrality, high particle retention, superior infusion and optimum wet strength. This paper complies with the latest food contact legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
- Formed from a basis of high quality abaca, cellulose fibers, and man-made fibers.
- Ideal for tea bag products that require high-seal strength.
- Super tea dust retention feature can be used on high speed machines.
- Superior infusion properties with enhanced aroma, color, and flavor.
- We use the highest-performance inclined wire machines that exist in the world today.
This paper is designed to convert efficiently on all types of non-heat sealable tea bagging machines, specifically Constanta, Perfecta, HTS, Teamac MD 20 / MD 25 and IMA C-21 / C-23 / C-24 / C-27 machines.
* Basis Weight: 12.3g/m2
* Roll Width: 94mm and 103mm
* Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
* Outer Diameter: Maximum 500mm, can be changed as per specific requests.
Price Terms︰ FOB Ningbo
Payment Terms︰ 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T upon shipment
Packing︰ 5Rolls/Polybag, 5Rolls/Carton, Several Cartons/Pallet
Lead Time︰ Within 15 days upon receipt of deposit