Country of Origin︰China
Minimum Order︰500 kg
This paper has best seal integrity, excellent particle retention, superior infusion, taste neutrality and optimum wet strength.
A plain, twin layer heat sealable paper manufactured from a specialty selected blend of high quality manila hemp, cellulose and thermoplastic fibres. This paper has best seal integrity, excellent particle retention, superior infusion, taste neutrality and optimum wet strength. This paper complies with the latest food contact legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
- Unique and complex blend of specialty fibers improves heat sealability.
- Ideal for tea bag products that require high-seal strength.
- Can be used at maximum speeds in the latest high speed packaging machines.
- Superior infusion properties with enhanced aroma, color, and flavor.
- We use the highest-performance inclined wire machines that exist in the world today.
This paper is designed to convert efficiently on all types of heat sealable tea bagging machines, specifically Maisa EC 12, Technomechanica T2 Prima, Universal, SIG, Siebler, HTS, and IMA C-45 / C-50 / C-51 / C-55 / C-56 machines.
* Basis Weight: 16.5g/m2, 18g/m2, 19.5g/m2, 21g/m2
* Roll Width: 140mm
* Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
* Outer Diameter: Maximum 500mm, can be changed as per specific requests.
Price Terms︰ FOB Ningbo
Payment Terms︰ 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T upon shipment
Packing︰ 1/2/3Roll(s) Per Polybag, 1/2/3Roll(s) Per Carton, Several Cartons/Pallet
Lead Time︰ Within 15 days upon receipt of deposit